On May 25, 2018, the EU Regulation that regulates the issues of personal data protection (GDPR) entered into force. We want to ensure that Time for Chopin makes every effort to protect data and ensure data processing in accordance with the European Union regulation.
In accordance with art. 13 section 1 and paragraph 2 GDPR we want to inform you that:
- The administrator of your personal data is Time for Chopin Ltd, Lp with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Korczyńska 6A m. 40 represented by the President.
- You can contact the Data Protection Officer at Time for Chopin in any matter regarding the processing of your personal data at (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Your personal data will be processed on the basis of art. 6 paragraph 1 lit. a) of the general regulation on the protection of personal data only for the purpose of implementing a contract for the sale of tickets for concerts organized by Time for Chopin.
- Your personal data will not be transferred to any other entities in the country or to a third country or international organization and will not be used for profiling.
- Your personal data will be stored until consent to their storage is withdrawn or for the period necessary to consider any complaints. After this period your data will be deleted.
- You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object and the right to withdraw consent at any time.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the General Regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016.