Born on the 22nd of February 1994. Student of the Fryderyk Chopin University of Music. He started to play the piano at the age of six. In June 2012 he graduated from the Secondary Music School in Gdynia under the direction of Julita Książkowska-Randazzo, MA, and Anna Wołczecka, MA. At present he studies piano under the guidance of Prof. Alicja Paleta Bugaj and Agnieszka Przemyk-Bryła, DA.
The list of his achievements:
- III place in the all-Poland Piano Contest in Kłodzko,
- I place in the Marco Regional Solfeggio Contest
- II place in the J.Zarebski all-Poland Musical Contest in the piano category in Warsaw-Łomianki
- A finalist of the all-Poland contest of W.Lutoslawski’s works in Drozdowo
- I place in duet category (with a cellist) in the 20th Chamber Music Contest in Starogard Poland
- II place in the 3rd all-Poland Concerto Contest Sinfonietta Polonia in Poznań
- I place in the Review of the Young Talents in Sopot, Poland,
- III place in trio category in Charles Heenen in Heerlen Holland (with two cellists: Aleksandra Pykacz, Aleksandra Jankowska)
- III place in XVI International Chopin Piano Competition in Szafarnia Poland
- II place in VIII International J. Zarębski Music Competition in Warsaw Izabelin (piano solo)
- II place in VIII International J. Zarębski Music Competition in Warsaw Izabelin )(duet category, with a cellist Aleksandra Pykacz)
- II place in „Hiller” German-Polish Piano Competition in Goerlitz
- Honorable mention in the 43rd International Radio Competition Conertino Praga 2009 in duet category (with a cellist Aleksandra Pykacz)
- I place in the Review of the Young Talents in Gdynia, Poland in chamber music (duet category with Aleksandra Pykacz)
- Honorable Mention in the 6th Piano Competition EPTA, Cracow
- I place in the 4th International Mozart Piano Competition in Frascati Roma – Italy
- IV place in all-Poland Review of Young Pianists, Warsaw
- I place in the 18th International F. Chopin Piano Competition in Szafarnia, also the Special Prize for the Best Pianist among all participants and the Special Prize – Recital in Tibilisi, Georgia
- III place in Chopin’s Interpretations by the Young Konin 2010
- Grand Prix in the 16th Evangelia Tjiarri Internacional Piano Competition, Larnaka, Cyprus
- III place in the 7th EPTA International Competition For Young Pianist, Osijek, Croatia
- I place in the 5th Chopin Piano Competition in Vilnius, also the Special Prize for the Best Interpretation of Chopin’s work and the Special Prize for the Best Interpretation of the Work by Polish Composer (Etude by J. Zarębski)
- II place in the 7th Piano Competition EPTA in Cracow
- III place in na Chopin’s Interpretations by the Young Konin 2014
He performed in many important places, such as NOSPR, Rudolfinum, Philharmony Halls in Cracov, Kalisz, Olsztyn, Gdańsk, Łódź, Vitebsk (Belarus) and abroad – Germany, France, Norway, Czech Republic, Belarus and Japan.
He is a four-time winner of the Gdynia President’s scholarship, two-time winner of the scholarship of the Pomeranian Province authorities and a scholarship holder of the Rotary Club in Gdynia.
He improves his skills taking part in master class led by Olga Rusina, Olga Lazarska, Andrzej Tatarski, Stefan Kutrzeba, Michał Szczepański, Elżbieta Tarnawska, Aljeksiej Orlowiecki, Philippe Giusiano, Oksana Rapita, Mamiko Sudo, Dina Yoffe, Alicja Paleta-Bugaj, Władimir Szacki.